Sunday, January 26, 2014

Training up

We'll I've been training up for the Army marathon, which is really hard since the weather is horrible. I do have a great set up in the garage, with my bike on a trainer thing and a little table to watch movies next to it. I will say its a little hard to go out there when it's below 10 degrees. With all the snow I've been using the Trackchair a lot. Doing a little joyriding and getting the mail so Kara won't have to get it. From what I've researched there are no plow attachments so I've been drawing some up. To be honest, I'll probably get it done this summer.

Last Friday I did finally get my GoPro and have been playing with it all weekend. I'm new to the whole photography thing and been playing around with all the different settings and modes. I already love it, the only downside is you also need to buy the different types of mounts and a memory card. You already forked over big bucks for the camera, how hard is it to throw some mounts in there too. So that's another project I'm up to tomorrow when I go to the hardware store. I already have some ideas and plans. So next time I'll have some GoPro footage and my project pictures up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment