Friday, December 14, 2012

Lego

Well it's the end of another week. Last night we opened up the gifts that Kara's mother sent us. Lots of well needed stuff, even the huge Lego Millennium Falcon. My instructions was not to put it together so fast, but I couldn't help it I did it in about 2 1/2 hours. I will say that it was great hand therapy and my hands were actually hurting from putting it together. I admit that I have a addiction to Legos. Back at PT this morning I was able to stand today using the arm crutches, which is what I'll be using when I do walk. Yesterday I was little frustrated and sad watching my friends get their legs and fully walking without assistance. I've already accepted the fact that I'll never walk, I guess I fully grasped it yesterday. Anyway, I can't believe I go on leave next week and that this year is almost

1 comment:

  1. Your definitely a Lego guy....I believe I'll start packaging the tub's of lego's in the basement and wrap them up for Xmas... is it called re-gifting if they are yours ? :) love ya son... Mom
    (so signing is as anonymous cause I don't have a profile on those listed and don't want to create more -- fyi

    ReplyDelete